lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

lalalalala iloveyou . ...

so yepp im bored in computer class

but let me tell yah bout my THANKSGIVING it was DECENT as some special guy says ;)

i mean i ate ALOT of food except TURKEY? o.o which is ironic since the main purpose of
THANKSGIVING is to eat TURKEY but dnt get me wrong ther WAS turkey! i jus was to lazy to get some and i also heard it didnt taste good hehe ;)

so yeah um other than coming home 4am in the morning the next day from partyin witt the fam
it wasnt that bad i mean like

  1. i saw fam from outside RI
  2. played SUPER SMASHED BROTHERS on the Wii___^
  3. and ate ALOT of Lasagna =]
  4. lastly jus being with my closest family and friends they..complete me period! =]

soo with that i say until next TIME =]

PS. iloveyou charlotte. . . x3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario