lunes, 11 de enero de 2010

New Perpective in Life . .

i can honestly say i feel like a new person after having the most amazing talk with my mom about my problems with depression and also talking about our problems we finally have common ground i feel empowered and i feel a little bit better there are days where depression succumbs to me but im gettin better each and every day . . .

after my mom and i talked im deffinately deleting all the negative in my life and accepting the postive EMBRACING the new and start to apriciatte the people who are in my life. .

Life is like a blanket too short. You pull it up and your toes rebel, you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder; but cheerful folks manage to draw their knees up and pass a very comfortable night. ~Marion Howard
exactly marion . . exactly . .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario