jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

its been a long time now! lol

heyy !

hello!

hola!

ciao!

itss been a mean minuto since i been in the blog. and there i say it . . i missed it ALOT =]

alots been going on since summer 09 has passed and let me tell you 9 out of 10 its been not good things x(


  • first of all im still single due to the fact i broke up with the best thing that has ever happen to me . -____- (im soo not going to get into that.)

  • school has been a constant pain in the ass since the FIRST day.

  • my mom is becoming another constant anoyyence in life trying to make me feel like crap every five minutes.

  • and i officially hate tennis as of 2 weeks ago.

so yeah it hasnt been a pleaseant time since the beginning of the school BUT my friends are being there for me so far so its all GOOD in the HOOD ^__^.



damm now thats what i call a very CURIOUS George lmaoooo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario