miércoles, 22 de julio de 2009

its officiall im fallinggg . . . x3


so yess its officiall im falling for him .. and for the first time in years i feel happy =]
im not gonna mention names becuase is to early too tell if this is forreal..  to feel 
like for the first time im really going to have my happy ending . after some many times guys 
atempting to use me ii finally can say dis ones forreal. me and this person have so much in common it scares da shiet out of me :/ he makes me feel so special and i like that alot.
i jus wishhh i didnt have to go away to DR next week so i can be with him every chance i have . . 
im probally being too much and it might scare him off . :x butt for now im content with  what i have with him. .  =] 
 omgheee isnt that photo TOO sooo cutee even though in a ironic way its not 0.0 lol

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario