miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009

benjamin$$$$$$ =]


this post i s special becuase its about my buddi benjamin ! =] aka 100 dollar bills ;)


he is like the coolest person EVER. hes like the most nicest sweetest person you


could ever meet. we met threw myspace which is wiered becuase i NEVER give


my aim to anyone on myspace . and he was so chilled wen we talked on my space


so i said what the hay! and gave him my aim .




and we been having awsome convos ever since he was my first reader to read my bloggooo an hes encourages me and compliments me which is a pluss =] i barely have begun to meet him but already i know i can talk to him about anything and i know he would understand ! i hope hes in for dee long run becuase so far hes doing good ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario