lunes, 20 de julio de 2009

my life in a nuttshell . .

well it isn't really easy living my freaking life.. . these past couple of weeks has been hell on wheels :/ my moms has become a constant pain in the ass man getting on me for no reason, seeking the opportunity to call me the worse duaghter in the whole wide world always comparing me to my toher cousins oh oyu need to be more flirtatiuos you need to be more gurlie you need to be the you need to be that im SICK of it sick of it all.! i triedd to be the best person i can be but is never enough he rather talk to my cousins instead of me she rather nice and loving to my littlee brother then me! there are times where i feel i was born in a different family . theres really noone who understands me only the people who try to understand me. . .

have you ever felt likee your living in a cage where you cnt get out? i havee im living in a cage where i m trapped 24/7 and it sucks most of dee timee.

but eventually god knows it would be for dee best huh?

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.-- Alfred D. Souza" <---- dis kiddo is right obsticles are my life .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario