martes, 7 de julio de 2009

my first entryyyyy woohoo! =]



well well this be my first time trying this blogging business and i have to say it feels good :]


noww i can write what da hell i want and people can see how i feel and stuff.




and let me say for starters ive had a VERY shitty morning , first off as usual i had an arguemennt with my mother i mean come ON seriously no peace in the morning?!


dere she is wakin me up at seven in dee morning talkin about how im lazy and i need


to earn things and that why havent i clean my room blah blah blah ! dont you jus wish you can smack em in the face? but since i love my mom dearly i wont do that :) so on with the dilema


she keepss talking and talking and did i mention more talking? yes i did. then she keeps giving me the look which i hate! then she noticed that i gave my look 2 (which consist of a mixture of boredom and annoyance ;) ] den she drops the bomb . . i cnt go to SIX FLAGS i wassss sooooo


PISSEDDDDD like i wanted to scream and cuss the CRAP out of her. -_____- but i didnt becuase if i did i would had made it worse. . but then after textin my cuzing dariela whom i love very much =] she helped calm down an i realized that i need to have a little. . . talk with her..


but ima try to get it together like linda says becuase i really i wanna go to six flagss =]<--so yeah dats my hott momma . she might be a sexy woman buh shess all evil i tell yah lol =]








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario