martes, 7 de julio de 2009

its official! my love life scks -___-

well i might be 15 3/4 quarters and i definately know i got my whole life ahead of me to find mr. right . but. . . my love life sucks i mean is it so much to ask for a nice cute decent funny guy who can treat a gurl right? like come on now! (im using alot of come on lol ) afterr so many failed attempts at finding mr right now im realzing that providence does not have enough fcking good lookinq guys who are funny smart decent and just know how to treat a girl right you know?


i mean what guys doesnt ask these questions right of the bat


  • so are you a virgin?

  • so was good?

  • when you lettin me hit that?

  • so when are you me chillen?

so im not gonna putt the blamee on all guys that all they think of is sex which of course is not all of them dere are some sweet guy that they do anthing for you but. . us gurls are never attracted to them or their the best guy friend nd would NEVER do such a thing.



but as for mee all guys usually want one thing - my body.


i mean im jus pretty normal gurliee. but im not gonna say there were guys where dey wanted me for who i am which i totally want problem is . . once again im not attracted and i end upp getting atracted to the ass hole who only was a hit nd bounce method. "/ butt fck it i do NOT give in becuase jus wen you give in a little dey go in for dee kill!


butt in the mean time im going to lay low for a while nd be single . . . as usual


but if someone thinks the y can change my opnion hitt me up i dnt mind having a debate on this issue ;D




<----so yeah i jus found dis picture on google i mean COME on im not dat desprete but i see this buddy is ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario